The Magical Power of the Saints: Evocation and Candle Rituals By Reverend Ray T. Malbrough
Learn how to do powerful, practical magic when you use candles and call on the saints in Reverend Ray T. Malbrough's The Magical Power of the Saints. Learn how to work with 74 different saints through the use of saint candles, prayers, psalms, herbal baths, and more.
This book can be your personal guide to help you call on the saints as your spiritual allies. You will learn how to work with seventy-four different saints through the use of "seven-day vigil candles" (saint candles), prayers, psalms, herbal baths, and more. For example, you would call on Saint Benedict (whose candle color is white and day of the week is Saturday) to help end fevers, heal sick animals and more. You might call on Our Lady of Charity (whose candle color is yellow and day of the week is also Saturday) for protection of the home and family, to bring a new lover, or to obtain better finances. But, The Magical Power of the Saints includes much more:
- Find out which saint can best help you for any situation, along with that saint's specific day of the week and color of candle
- Learn rituals for 57 different situations—such as attracting good fortune, strengthening your marriage, and improving your business
- Use divination to discover which ingredients will summon the proper powers to help you in any specific situation
- Locate passages in the Bible that support the practice of divination
- Learn how to use prayer to honor your departed ancestors and communicate with them
- And more
What is a Mojo?
A charm bag/sachet is simply a magic spell inside a bag and the most popular way of carrying power items with you.
It is intended to be carried inside your left pocket or in your purse on the left side! Money drawing sachets are created under the energy of Jupiter day, the day ruled by luck and expansion for optimal esoteric power!